Our staff includes 28 physicians, five full-time clinical study coordinators, a registered dietitian and many more experienced San Antonio nephrology experts. And each and every one of us is focused around the clock on making life more enjoyable for patients like you.
Experienced customer care and chronic kidney disease treatment
The San Antonio nephrology specialists of Renal Associates are experts in:• Consultations for chronic kidney disease
• The treatment of severe or complicated hypertension
• Consultations for fluid and electrolyte disorders
• Treatment of severe edema states associated with congestive heart failure
• Treatment of acute kidney failure from hypertension and diabetes
• Outpatient and inpatient dialysis supervision and management
• Peritoneal dialysis training and support
• Home hemodialysis training and support
• The evaluation of patient suitability for kidney transplants
• The preparation of patients for kidney transplants
• Follow-up care for patients with kidney transplants
• Medical management and prevention of kidney stones
• Nutritional information for patients with kidney disease
• The treatment of high risk obstetric patients with renal disease
Many of our staff members are fluent in Spanish and English.
Ronald W. Hamner, M.D., FACP
Judith Hernandez, MD
R.Allen Holub, M.D.
Melissa R. Isbell, M.D., FACP
Brijesh Kapoor, M.D.
Parmish Kohli, M.D.
Milagros Martinez, M.D.
Luz Moreno, M.D.
Shadi Mourad, M.D.
Paraic J. Mulgrew, M.D., FACP
Aashish Kumar Pandey, M.D.
Pablo E. Pergola, M.D., Ph.D.
Jessica L. Pierce, M.D., Ph.D.
J. Arnaldo Ramirez, M.D.
Navid Q. Saigal, M.D., FACP
Mohamed Shafiu, M.D.